1. Session fees are due in full at the time of booking in order to reserve your special date and time. If you have not already submitted your session fee, please contact the studio.
2. If you must cancel your session due to child illness or other personal emergency, please provide our studio with 48 hours’ notice so we can reschedule your session and provide this time for another client. Failure to provide adequate notice of a cancellation will result in the forfeiture of your session fees, and new session fees will be required to reserve a different date.
3. Session fees are nontransferable and nonrefundable.
4. Print Credits have no cash value and can only be used towards the purchase of prints and other studio products.
5. Charges incurred by insufficient check funds are the sole responsibility of the client. Payment must then be made via certified check, money order, cash or credit card.
During our session:
6. Attendance at photo sessions is limited to those being photographed, including siblings. In the case of children and newborns, attendance is limited to two parents only. Please do not bring siblings, personal assistants, nannies, caregivers, or friends not being photographed. Having additional people present can be distracting to both the photographer and to those being photographed.
7. Cameras of any kind are not permitted at our shoot.
8. Please arrive on time to your session properly dressed, made up and ready to begin. Because the session is of a set length, additional time for preparation will reduce the amount of time we can spend in-session and will limit the amount of images we can capture.
9. You will be contacted once your session images are ready to preview, and a presentation appointment will be arranged. This appointment will assist you in making image selections and choosing sizes for wall portraits. Because your order will be taken on this date, please arrive with the provided ordering guide prepared to make decisions regarding your order. Family and friends are welcome to attend this presentation if they wish to place their own order or if you feel their presence will assist you in preparing your order
10. Images from your session will not be placed online or presented in an online gallery. We prefer to provide clients a higher level of service by taking the time to provide a quality, custom experience in the studio using profession projection equipment.
11. Each session entitles a family to a two-hour design consultation and presentation appointment. As needed, additional appointment time may be booked for $150.
12. Client images are held for a maximum of three months after our photography session. If a presentation appointment has not been arranged by the client or is repeatedly rescheduled, the studio must discard the images to make room for new clients. After this time, our studio bears no liability where resulting image loss is concerned.
13. Ordered images remain on file for one year from the date of your portrait session. All unordered images are purged 30 days after your presentation appointment.
14. Completed portrait orders can be obtained at the studio once you have been notified that your print order is ready. Please call to make pick up time arrangements before you arrive so your order can be assembled and ready for you.
15. Reprint orders can be made at any time throughout the year while your images are in our archives. Please note there is a minimum $250.00 investment required for all re-orders.
16. Due to the custom nature of the products and services provided by Bella Jay Photography, all sales are final once received and items cannot be returned. You may add to your order at any time, but a sale is considered final at the time the order is made.
17. Bella Jay Photography cannot be held responsible for portrait damages incurred as a result of improper handling, framing, hanging, or shipping when the sender is not directly affiliated with our studio. Please read the enclosed Client Care Cards included with your order to learn how to frame and handle your finished prints.
18. All digital images and other digital material shall remain the exclusive copyrighted property of Bella Jay Photography and client shall have no ownership or other rights in such images or other material. It is hereby expressly agreed that Bella Jay Photography shall have the exclusive right to use such images or other material for display, publication, competition or other purposes as determined in the sole discretion of Bella Jay Photography. Upon delivery of a an online gallery containing downloadable low or high resolution files (depending on package), client will receive a letter granting client permission to produce copies directly from the disc; provided, however, that any and all copies shall only be for the private and personal use of client, in no event shall client or any other person, other than Bella Jay Photography, make any copies for the purpose of sale or publication and in no event shall client or any other person, other than Bella Jay Photography, sell or publish any photographs or images provided by Bella Jay Photography (or any copies thereof).
19. Client shall have 30 days from receipt of image catalog to download any digital images that may come with package. After 30 days, a $50 download fee shall be applied for up to 90 days. Images are archived after the 90 day period and will be subject to a $100 recall fee. Digital images will not be available 180 days after the receipt of image catalog.
Prices & policies subject to change without further notice.